Who has the most legitimate hours in Unturned?

Definitely legit and not even slightly AFK’ed.

Unturned came out 36,936 hours and 1539 days ago so unless you pull some weird stuff that is the actual maximum BUT…

I sleep around 6 hours a day, so Im just using that as a basis here, so 6*1539 is 9234. So if you have more than 9234 hours you have played unturned more than I have slept in the past 4 years. Pretty crazy to think about.

On top of that if you take 180 which is the maximum amount of days american public schools can have, and multiply by 7 hours, which is how long most high schools go for, you get 1260, and multiply that by 4 (which I know isnt accurate because it came out in may but oh well) you get 5040.

36,936 hours since unturned hit steam minus 9234 hours of sleep minus 5040 hours of education is 22,662 of freetime, which I think would be the maximum amount of time you could play unturned if you are currently getting a basic education.

i highly doubt any adult would dedicate the majority of their life to literally playing unturned

I mean if mr rawr has 11k thats pretty much dedication

Out of context. If you’ve spend 3,000+ hours on just 1 game.

It’s either because you really liked that game or it’s one of those “child-friendly anime games.”

Anyhow, I only have like 1,100 hours so… go figure.

This game only have been up for over a year-ish so everyone that has like 10,000+ hours is a little bit fishy to me.

Over a year since it got out of early access, but over 4 years since it got released on Steam.

Alright m’bad.

Still, 6 hours of “playing legitimately” unturned everyday. For 4 years. Not saying it’s impossible. Just a little bit fishy.

No, almost certainly AFK’ed, there’s just no way that anybody would have all that time, considering the fact that people also take holidays, go outside (i know, incredible!), spend time with their family and that unexpected stuff happens all the time. The dude is just simply not legit.

The joke was he inspect elemented it to add an extra 1 to the front. He has 1,229 hours.

1 Like

I just got 2400 hours do you know nelsons email?

You don’t need to send an email anymore to get the Experienced Beret, just refresh the inventory or simply wait a bit more, it’ll automatically be added to your inventory.

1 Like

it’s photoshopped…

Well uhh, your post was already here, Rain, it’s still here.

1 Like

crap. my dementia back at it again

I see. my bad lmao

That’s why I got 2 of em :stuck_out_tongue:

Screenshot_429
Currently at ~4420 hours

1 Like

I’ve been playin unturned for about 6 years now, I think my math is prob off, 8th grade- two years graduated from 12th. I first got started when I played it once on a friends laptop. I eventually got my own and i remember playing without a mouse all the time. I’d constantly have to at stop running if I wanted to shoot anyone or anything and melee was far from possible. Now I have a decent gaming laptop and just hit 13,000 hours in unturned.

2 Likes

This post is 4 years old😭

6 Likes

6 Likes

4 years later lol

3 Likes