Why Zombies Couldn't Exist

It is likely the virus also alters their metabolism so that it can stave off hunger for a long time

I donā€™t think zombies would be very great hunters unless they had a semi functional brains such as the cannibals in the forest

the reason they work so well si there are so many of them, or they cans suprise people. hordes could quickly overrun just about anything, specially if its trying to fight./

Maybe nelson could make the zombies work in tribes so that they could be kinda like the forests cannibals not completely brain dead but crazy

The human body is actually really good at long distance running. If you keep chasing after most any animal, eventually it will tire enough and you can catch up to it. This form of hunting doesnā€™t require great intelligence, but it does require that your prey is scared enough of you that it would exhaust itself, and that the terrain be open enough that you can keep track of your prey without it finding shelter.

noā€¦ we arent having the forest recreated in unturned. Unturned is about ZOMBIES, not mutated cannibals.

Ok maybe the zombies could use long distance running to hunt, good point
So zombies would have to be good runners and hunters maybe they have hunger and if it gets too low they start eating their own
Good at ambushing
And zombies would have to infect their hosts in some other way than biting them
Maybe every so often you would see a zombie fall over and die of infection or fatigue how about dead zombie remains that have some loot scattered across the map

Im gonna make a post about how they could possibly work

but most zombies dont run. zombies work because they swarm, making it so the people cant stop them. they dont ambush, they just occasionally are in a good position to attack, so when they see someone backing towards them, they attack.

look dude, realism for the sake of realism is just WRONG. so please, dont try to make the zombies smart just because its realistic.

They should be somewhat smart but not visably
maybe they could outrun animals or flank them

Unturned 3.X zombies are good enough as they are. They fit the trope and thereā€™s not much point in fundamentally altering the way they work so late in its development cycle. As for 4.X zombies Iā€™m really into the whole invasion from another dimension thing, and because they come from another dimension, they donā€™t necessarily need to have a logical explanation.

1 Like

only a few should be smart, and it should only be a mutation. also, as Harvest said

btw, im pretty sure the disease comes from there, not the zombies themselves.

what if the disease was from an alternate universe, not a dimension (if you believe in the multiverse theory). though, those are sorta essentially the same thing, huh.

mental zombies

{unintelligible British grunting}

the only logic explanation to why they exist:

they just do.

1 Like

I remember that I watched on Facebook showing you a drug that makes you become mentally cannibal (Like Yarrrr said.) They gave it to a patient without knowing itā€™s that drug, the patient goes to the dead bodies room (sorry, my english isnā€™t my first language you can fix it later.) and ate all the dead bodies.

Is it bath salt? Or zombie-voodoo juice?

WHAT THE FUCK. Why would someone make that.

2realistic4me

the only information of the drug recipe (Or whatever) is something from rat (donā€™t use your dirty mind b0i ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā° ) and maybe it could be the voodoo one.)

The only thing that came from a rat and come closest to drugs is this.

Sweet dreams, sweet peas.

1 Like