Your oldest Unturned screenshots?

ah, I recognise your name name now

O la la…! I’d consider your oldest Feb. 16, 2014 then. Videos are basically just a ton of screenshots.

Wish I had a pic before that date, if I had a brain back then :frowning:

dont want you to hear my voice from 2014 lol

I abandoned my old computer :frowning:

I’ve been around since Deadzone went down. And the Soul Owner of the Name BLOODTUSSK

1 Like

Can’t recall. I do recall that I started playing Unturned on August 27th, 2016 though.

Of my first day playing actually!

We were robbed by our neighbors, so I marked that position so me and my friends could rob them back some day.
I’m sorry it’s not too exciting lmao

2 Likes

Nelson actually made 2 games on Roblox. Though Deadzone was more popular. There was another. Uninhabited. I got to play it before he private it. Black Bears pants and shirt were the best gear.

The oldest screenshots are probably the fact that this is a 4yo topic :battleye:

I’ll look for them

Technically the person with oldest screen shot is @SDGNelson

@Dornald wake up and post

Me first stealing a tank in spring 2016 (I started playing Unturned around that time)

Freezzer in early 2017

Some russian Semi RP server on Overgrown 3 map, end of 2017

Yukon. I played it when this post was made. Back then, in 2018, it was the present, now it’s a past nostalgic time. Time is passing quickly.

1 Like

Surprisingly, I don’t actually have any screenshots (saved to Steam) from my 2.0 playthroughs. This is my earliest Steam screenshot, marvelling at one of the earliest inukshuks.

2 Likes

Quick question if you don’t mind.

What happened to the unturned Bunker wiki Page during 2013 and the launch of Unturned 2.0 version? It kind of disappeared. But I still have the email of join the wiki when I was playing the Development stage of the game.

Also Nice picture of the Inukshuks. I rmember it being on the map at the time but forgotten where.

1 Like

I actually didn’t join the old FANDOM wiki until the tail end of 2014. That’d be a better question for someone like Deathismad and/or AgentWookie, who had adopted the old wiki (at the start of 2014) after the previous maintainers stopped maintaining it.

But I think part of the issue is that the original bunker wiki was probably a different wiki on the Wikia site. I think the “original” Unturned Bunker Wiki was at unturnedbunkerwiki.wikia.com, but the pages had been copied over to unturned.wikia.com after adoption. And then more recently, the “original” version was probably deleted permanently after Wikia became FANDOM and bought Gamepedia. (Fandom has started to crack down on duplicate wikis – most have either been archived or outright deleted.)

2 Likes

Well you answer my question with quite Detail. Thank you. Though it may be from the Original Wiki. Its still a part of unturned history

This is not much but it’s something of my past. Some of the Links do lead to older revisions of the Unturned wikia but they are only parts and halfs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.