2rgames is back

After being absent from youtube for around 9 months, 2rgames has finally decided to upload again. What do y’all think of this?

7 Likes

blurberries HAHAH LOL!!! LMAO BLURBERIES :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Haha yes! We shittin on popular youtubers! Ultimate funny haha! XD
Let’s get this guy’s reply to 50 likes now.

For my actual thoughts, knowing these guys can make a video out of literally anything, it’s good to finally have some well edited unturned content. I’m not saying other youtubers are unsuccessful, but you know these guys were one of the most popular unturned youtubers and you know why they were.

2 Likes

A nine month hiatus. It took him a pandemic to get him to start making videos again.

his videos kinda suck, and his fans are mostly preteen children.
the type of “INSANE BASE RAID!!!” shit i just find completely insufferable, and his content just isn’t too great in general. Definitely not the worst unturned youtuber (like fudgy and elitelupus) but still not something good, by any means.

to me the only good Unturned youtubers are nylex, sirady, and SomebodyOnEarth. No stupid all caps titles or poor quality stuff. Most unturned youtubers just make boring or low-quality stuff.

I just don’t like gameplay videos in general, if it’s simply gameplay, rather than something scripted with story. Just play the game yourself, rather than watching someone else play it. that’s like the videogame equivalent of cuckolding

4 Likes

Meh they aren’t so bad. The only thing i could criticize is that the blueberry joke is kind of over used in a way.

I can agree, I just kinda got irritated when beaver was celebrating his return and stuttart was like “REEE YOU CAN’T DO THAT, WATCHING YOUTUBE IS CUCKOLDING”
actually in retrospect that quote is hilarious thank you stuttart

1 Like

Why are they being referred as ‘‘him’’ ?

2 Likes

I mean, the fact that you are referring to them as “him” kinda shows how much you know about unturned youtubers, doesn’t it?
To be fair i would prefer watching 2rgames over these base raid channels, if there’s any left. I would personally not consider their content as “low quality” because they really put time into editing some of their videos. Most of the time they use all caps titles but their content is definitely not boring or low quality. If it was just gameplay then yeah but these guys can make content out of literally anything and sometimes they’re hilarious, tbh. Not a waste of time watching their videos.
edit: english is a meme

edit 2: Also, uh…

That’s like, uh… did you just miss the whole point of youtube gaming?

1 Like

im not sure i understand

Honestly, that’s completely fair. I was a big fan of their base building and their map secret videos. Not so much of a fan for the base raiding.

2 Likes

hype is real

1 Like

hoype hoypee!!!

1 Like

6 Likes

HaHAha Blooberrie funy

i thought the other guy was kinda secondary, like the rozzy guy just appeared in videos and wasn’t the main guy. I havent watched it in a long time but i know it’s pretty bad.

and what is the “whole point of youtube gaming” if not what I said? watching someone play the game for you? is it not that

The channel’s named '‘2r’'games, seems pretty clear. Guess logic and argumentation ain’t your favorites

1 Like

are you stupid where did 2r games do a single base raid video

6 Likes

there’s several

giphy
I have achieved comedy!

1 Like