A 4.X pre alpha test for gold/early access players?

in my opinion:

gold upgrade owners have contributed more, so deserve earlier access even if of like a month

1 Like

Actually there is a way; Find out who has the Crimson Beret DLC

dlc

Or unlocked Unturned 2.0 beta early before steam release

But all of them would have the gold DLC so there would be no point in that ‘Veteran’ check (or almost all of them left…). So yeah, Gold users could have early access to the preview branch for their contribution. If more restricted maybe only those who bought gold before 4.0 early access

They would pay the same price, there is no reason for that happen

That is assuming Gold players “know what is good for the game” or will point out bugs 100% of the time. But assumptions are as far as we can go since 4.x is not available to the public.

I still think a public preview is better than Gold only preview.

I’m assuming it’s so it avoids an issue of people buying it just to play in the early access bandwagon, rather than (typically) doing it to support Nelson. There’s a discussion somewhere else on the Forum relevant to people doing that, iirc. Take that as you may.

The thought wasn’t about price, basically. People are talking about how to get only good feedback-producing players involved during super-early developmental phases.

2 Likes

Most people don’t buy to help nelson, just to have more colors in the game(that’s not what I did). There’s no way to know who paid for help nelson. And, regardless of the reason, if you have paid, you had help nelson

you ended up helping nelson anyway.

THAT’S WHAT I MEAN

Exactly, they didn’t buy it for 4.x Nelson should decide who gets the preview :stuck_out_tongue:
I think that Youtube personalitiesm like MLBB, 2R, P9NDA, MTN… (I only watch those :confused: don’t know more)

yeah those people can have an acces to 4.X early acces but the community need it to to give directly features by teh pre alpha test of the 4.X and not wait a “X” youtube video maker to post a video

Devlog posts would most likely still be made, possibly even after 4.x is fully public.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.