A diary reading I found

2019, May 3rd
Friday, last day of the week of school. Not much done in school besides messing around. Gave Emily Y a few good huggles. After school, I went over to her house to hang out. We played this french board game about getting the most miles in our car while sabotaging opponents cars. Then we played Uno on the couch together, besides eachother. When we came home my mom greeted her and they were all pretty happy. On the same day, a new demo for Unturned II came out featuring what Nelson has in store for the gunplay. I played a little bit, and enjoyed it for a while. I am happy to see the progress done, and hope Nelson does not spoil the game with something dumb. I am now constructing another mega-thread about what I expect in 4.0. Goodnight

5 Likes

cricket noises

4 Likes

Cool blog post

4 Likes

My joints hurt

1 Like

Omg I liked it its super nice & happi! :heart_decoration:
Stayy happi! :))) <3 <3 youre sweet btw rain! <3

but yeshy that a happi diary entry why is it meme! X3
uno is boringgg my dadw anted to me to play it and ugh!!! @_@

to me its day 500 of begging for the chance to wear knee socks or thigh highs and have my faimly not say im too young for it x]

mother of pearl

@RainOfPain125 TMI

1 Like

do you guys have a single better thing to do than just bully rain every time he posts
if you dont care about the post dont comment on it

3 Likes

please drink some water

7 Likes

2019, May 3rd
Friday, last day of the week of school. Not much done in school besides messing around. Gave Emily Y a few good huggles. After school, I went over to her house to hang out. We played this french board game about getting the most miles in our car while sabotaging opponents cars. Then we played Uno on the couch together, besides eachother. When we came home my mom greeted her and they were all pretty happy. On the same day, a new demo for Unturned II came out featuring what Nelson has in store for the gunplay. I played a little bit, and enjoyed it for a while. I am happy to see the progress done, and hope Nelson does not spoil the game with something dumb. I am now constructing another mega-thread about what I expect in 4.0. Goodnight

1 Like

That’s all I drink
Litterally, I’m not even shitting you that’s all I drink

I never like to harm any users here, but if I hear optimistic one more time I swear to god I’m gonna destroy my whole fucking house

2 Likes

You like to harm users here.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.