A different currency?

I know that when you first join either a Semi-RP or a RP server that you are greeted with the dollar notes. I know some people really like the idea but I know for a fact no Semi-RP server has ever used the generic Dollar Notes.

I would like to propose an idea in which the Unturned community would have a choice of using the basic Dollar notes or having a different coin system.

So let’s start with the basic currency, coins. The cheapest version of a coin would of course be A Bronze Coin. This coin wouldn’t have anything special, it would just be a generic bronze coin with no writing or anything.

The next would be a Silver Coin, this coin would be again very generic although it would be used for most small transactions of ammo and such.

Next we have a Gold Coin this would be the most commonly traded coin used for trading for guns and such.

Finally we have a platinum coin, this coin would not be able to be crafted only found at rare times in loot, this would be used to buy a house or a helicopter or something like that, think of it as a premium currency that is extremely rare.

What are your guys’ thoughts?

Shouldn’t this be in Unturned 3.x? :thinking:

2 Likes

Roleplay servers usually have mods integrated and adjust their own economy.
Your idea (which sounds neato) has rules made on how currency is exchanged for goods, this idea could be a mod wherein the Silver, Gold, and Platinum coins have a design for which items they are exchanged for.

Silver has ammo design, Gold has gun design, etc…

2 Likes

yeah that’s a nice add on I like it!

Idk why I feel this is better off as a workshop mod than a vanilla addition

1 Like

Ehemm Mods… have fun dude

this seems like the Terraria system but the first coin is copper,

It’s any denominational system. Also, The Definitive, Handy Dandy Beginner's Guide to the SDG Forums
Because microaggression.