A painful reflection on Unturned 2

I remember him saying that development doesn’t really speed up until you hire around 10-20 more people or something along those lines.

Biggest cap I ever heard in my life the moment Yandere Simulator got more workers (was less than 10-20 range as far as I’m aware) it got developed much faster than when that bozo Yanderedev was alone

1 Like

But he treated his workers like slaves, completely disregarded their code because he didn’t understand it, and his game still runs horrible due to the model’s topology and objects that should be separate are not separate.

He also focuses more on adding garbage then actually good content.

4 Likes

yandere dev wasnt passionate about his game and didnt care about it like nelson does, because the people who helped cared they updated the game more

Maps like elver and kuwait where cool and all, but don’t undersell the classics. After a 2 hours elver and kuwait where cock and ball torture imo. I always go back to the og maps, they are unturned to me, sure they are flawed but still true unturned in my eyes.

2 Likes

Cool, so that means Nelson is better than Yanderedev and would get more work done with a couple people than Yanderedev and what was once his small entourage. So kind of you to help prove my point.

He didn’t prove your point at all, yandere simulator only increased in speed because yandere dev didn’t care about his game, so when he invited people who actually cared about the game to work on it they got stuff done.

So are you implying if Nelson invites people to work on the game, it’ll progress slower? He literally proved my point lmao

2 Likes

I never said it would progress slower… I said it wouldn’t really speed up progress until he employs many more people. Also your point isn’t getting proven at all.

Your argument is implying Nelson would go out of his way to hire people that don’t care about the game which is why him hiring a small crew wouldn’t progress the game faster. You completely ignore the fact that he has the judgment (I hope) to hire people that are passionate about U2.

If Nelson alone did it, then Nelson with a team of 3 would do it also more faster, its logic.
U are like trying to say NO cuz NO, unrazonable. @Lance gg

2 Likes

Either way its nelsons choice so you are epically debunked.

been her since 2018, iv litraly grown out of loving this game and i can say i never thought id take this long. but nelson should jus do what makes him happy bruh

yeah this guy said it all tbh

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.