Ability for 2 or more players to work in the level editor together

I would love to see the implementation of a future that allows multiple people to work on a map together quite helpful in the development of maps. i would love to hear your feedback

6 Likes

This is a very cool idea, and it seems to me that it is difficult to implement, but still how would it look if it were possible? Several people fly around the map and put objects and change the structure of the map, and will there be problems with synchronization? Will it be considered a host, as on a server, so that others can log in and edit, will there be a load on the computer of the one who hosts? :smile:

1 Like

It would be cool to have this in U3 but I assume its difficult to implement, this is also already supported in Unreal Engine if you wanted to see how they implemented it.

1 Like

For years admins have been able to use editor-style movement on barricades in servers, I don’t think it’d be too much harder than that.

2 Likes

Yeah, that is where you are wrong. I think that is why most posts made suggesting this are ignored.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.