About the roly poly projects. (RP)

Dear developer Unturned / You need to improve this part of the game. There are a lot of RP projects in Underned 3.0, but few of them are really good projects. I ask you to improve the RP capabilities for Unturned 4.0
The developer either needs to improve the game in
this plan, or even remove the RP from the game

Well Unturned is a survival game, RP isn’t a priority since only a part of the community plays the game that way.

6 Likes

If you’re talking about lore/quest/NPC, then yes he could need some improvements with that area. Currently the lore is just bits and pieces, and NPCs barely have any interaction.

Like what Oyamat said, that part of the game would be low-priority and may only be added/hugely improved in a later version of 4.0

5 Likes

I understand that the basis of survival, but that is not a small part of playing in the RP and you need to do something with it, because almost all the RP servers we have in Russia shit, Unturned 3.0

That’s not really Nelson’s problem. Nelson didn’t design the game around Role-Play, hence why this is a Zombie Survival and not an RPG. The community made RP what it is, so its their job to make the most of it. Like others had said, anything RP based is low-priority.

5 Likes

RP spoils the game with its quality.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you mean with that. Could you rephrase?

The quality of RP projects in most cases
In Unturned 3.0. And the players are leaving the game that played on the RP servers, because they do not like how it’s done.
Not a small audience of players playing on RP servers.
My friends playing on RP servers left the game.

Again, RPers are not really Nelson’s intended audience. If they don’t like how RP works in Unturned, they should go find a game that is actually designed for Role-Play. It’s not Nelson’s job to improve the game for people who want to RP, its the community modders’ jobs.

7 Likes

I understand role playing is fun, but as this is a survival game it shouldn’t have anything to do with it, as RP is an unique and user-developed game mode after all.

Again, RPers are not really Nelson’s intended audience. If they don’t like how RP works in Unturned, they should go find a game that is actually designed for Role-Play. It’s not Nelson’s job to improve the game for people who want to RP, its the community modders’ jobs.

Yeah what he said lmao

Again, as the others said, Unturned was made as a survival game, not a roleplaying game.

Personally I do prominently RP, including management of many RP servers, but I will still point out that while a lot of the community chooses to roleplay, it is not in Nelson’s biggest interest to build upon the current RP mechanics. This sounds like a job for modders in the future.

It doesn’t matter how strong the RP community becomes, or how prominent the RP aspects of the game are, Unturned is a survival game at its core and that is what Nelson works to improve.

Unturned - game of survival, not RP. The developer should not support the RP. But the community can mod.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.