Ace bugged

I’m the only who have in his unturned all the ace’s bugged?, everytime when i take one, his clip is full, and have infinite ammo, and i tried to drop it, but nope, only can be changed for other primary/secondary, to drop it, i have to drop all my inventory ( like a bagpack or shirt ).

If anyone know what i can do, or what it’s wrong with my game, i will be grateful.

pd: srry for my english.

1 Like

Check your game files, and clear your workshop folder.

1 Like

Thx, but, i clear the workshop ( i only had curated maps ), and it still bugged, anything what can i do?

1 Like

Verify game cache

1 Like

I tried with the automatic steam menu of “verify archives integrity”, that tell me about a wrong archive, a reinstall it, but nothing, i open unturned, and the same bug, and i think it only happens with the ace.

1 Like

Does this happen on a specific map or on all maps?

1 Like

Yeah, on all official maps, and i tested in a server ( sandbox to get faster the ace ) and i can’t
equip it, it’s weird all this and the server don’t have workshop.

2 Likes

Hmmm,that’s really strange try to unequip any skins you got on it,other than that i don’t really have any clue to what could be causing this,if it really annoys you, you could stop using the ace.

1 Like

Yep, i had a ace skin ( a free common skin, so it’s nothing to worry ), and that happened in the new versions equipping or not that skin ( sometimes i play in older versions ), but that, the ace is a good common handgun, but, it’s not a problem in game, there are many handguns.

2 Likes

Hmmm… That’s strange I don’t even know how to help you, try removing all beta tests from steam in Unturned 3.0, reinstall Unturned 3.0 completely with workshop mods.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.