Add PEI to 4.0

Make PEI the second map, and the first full map (Because pineridge its just a test map)

• Make it an Large Size map

• call it “Pei 2.0”

• Add 2 more islands

• Upgrade the Airport

• Add 2 more towns (maybe a city where is charlottetown)

• Bigger Bunker and military base

• More Ranger spawns

• add an Military Ship and some easter eggs.

• Add 1 or 2 more Farms

• upgrade a campment

thats all

Aren’t people already tired of the same map?
To me playing the same map over and over feels boring.

4 Likes

Mean…

I just say model off the actural island, location for location maybe… Just with a few sparse creative liberties…

Idk, whatever he will do will be cool anyway

though I whould like to see the bridge get a large upgrade, and become a high tier area

1 Like

yeah, as someone who doesn’t like PEI, I think it would be better if we had new maps instead of PEI again.

2 Likes

PEI is such an iconic map for Unturned I think it would be a shame to not have it in 4.0, in the same general layout. It could be modified the same way it was between 2.x and 3.x. I suggest PEI comes back, just simply upscaled with tweaking.

1 Like

Imo this is the worst way to add PEI to Unturned II. Completely disregards enhanced gameplay.

I want the map, but nobody is going to play it if it’s the worst map in the game.

2 Likes

Nelson could start with a medium size Canada map .

1 Like

How about add PEI after he’s done with the first map which is something else?

That’s a good way to add ‘Legacy’ content to the game. Sticking to the old stuff all the time can be a little bad, just like when PEI got voted to replace Canada which to some people was a mistake. Being a new game, not having PEI as the first official map would be nice to make this game stand out from the current game.

2 Likes

Sometimes you just have to look foward without remembering the past, even if an opportunity shows up.

Some modder will probably add Pei anyway.

1 Like

No PEI. Please.

For Canada 2’s sake.

3 Likes

For nostalgia purposes, I’d love to see a new PEI map. But from a development stance, it’s not really needed. Adding the same map (especially if it’s just upscaled and changed slightly from 3.0) between different versions as the first map every single time sometimes can seem lazy, and doesn’t always catch people’s attention. I’d rather a map like a PEI recreation be something like a 4th or 5th map if things get that far, but not as the first map to come up like it has in the past.

1 Like

I think players find PEI boring, like me, but this island could be put in Canada map maybe? (a smaller version of PEI here)

I don’t think that remastering the map from 3.0 would be a good idea.

I mean. Sure, it would be nice. But why would you do that when you can… I don’t know? Make a new map entirely?

Maybe someone will make a remastered version of PEI for 4.0 in the workshop, but as an official map? Nah.

Add PE(n)I(s) to 4.X.

For some reason people would have found this no less acceptable.

I’d rather Pineridge first and then PEI, or maybe show off new map sizes by making New Brunswick and PEI in the same map.

1 Like

Since unturned 4 is not the same game as 3.0
It is stupid to call a map 2.0 if there is no 1.0 version of the map for unturned 4

2 Likes

Real P.E.I is made up of one island I think, correct me if I’m wrong.

It indeed is one island, hence it being called Prince Edward Island and not Prince Edward Islands.

Depending on the map sizes, Nova Scotia would be a nice inbetween if New Brunswick is too big.

ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ :innocent:

1 Like

it seems that a lot of people want pei and a lot of people not, and some people that HATE pei.

i just want pei in 4.0 because the pei that is in 3.0 is boring, and i would like to see pei with more places or even another map that looks like pei.

also i want to say something… PEI : P