Air purifier

Found in homes or shops can be used 5 times, comes in spray form used in dead zones to temporarily purify the air until the effect ends.

1 Like

I think that the majority of people would say this is a useless idea. Why not just use a gasmask?

Hell, this is even assuming that 4.0 has the same system of deadzones like that in 3.0.

2 Likes

Lots of assumption in coming but,

If this is found in civilian homes, and assuming maps are at the very least on par with 3.0s in terms of size, and assuming that inventory space is valuable in 4, you would be lugging around

this bad boy

For 30 minutes, and then the amount of value you would get from it is really that astronomically low? 5 times? To be fair you dont clarify how long the effect actually ends but still.

This could work if it was a end game buildable that used electricity, similar to an oxygenator in 3 that cleans deadzones, but even then I feel like if it was implemented in that fashion, it shouldnt work 100% because I feel like in 3, no one really respects deadzones, due to how accesible they are, and having something like this would just make them easier to raid.

2 Likes

They’re dead zones, not ancient Indian burial grounds. They get all the respect they deserve.

2 Likes

Not sure if you’re joking, but that’s not what he meant by “respecting” the deadzone.

1 Like

In a fear kind of way. When you see a deadzone in 3, you think welp time to go down to a firestation for 10 minutes and then come back and I am 100% golden, when in 4, hopefully they will be far more dangerous.

1 Like

At first:

Yeah,he’s right…

At second:

I don’t really think that 4.0 is going to have the same deadzone system as 3.0,cause Nelson has posted in the Trello that there will be a sequence that you will be transfered to the dimension from where the turned came from and you will have limited time to loot and overall stay in it before you need to leave.

Still very conceptual as Nelson said in the Trello,but imo this is the new deadzone system.

I took that as a replacement to a horde beacon, not a replacement to late game locations as a whole.

1 Like

damn it! we will really be able to travel to this dimension, I imagine how but now the game will have a better story, the virus may have arrived after a laboratory accident that wanted to find other dimensions.

I something that’ll help get rid of radiation. So no

Seems kind of weird, especially considering we have Gasmasks.

I thought the original poster meant something more like

than something like
ccd29d3f07c9e896459fb48953905a8fbaab5b1c_1_500x500
but I can’t really be sure if they meant a low tier equivalent of the gas mask or a 4.X oxygenator sort of thing.

images%20(2)
:thinking:

2 Likes

EXACTLY!:fist_right::fist_left::fist_right::fist_left::fist_right::fist_left:

You know that it doesn’t work that way right?

Okay maybe this idea would be disrespectful to deadzones.

yes, but it is a game okay to maybe purify an area of the dead zone (if it has dead zone) but small areas with radiation can be neutralized temporarily

pode não funcionar dessa maneira, mas as talas também não cicatrizam existentes nos ossos da vida real, apenas ajudam na regeneração óssea.download

I think you’ve repiled to the wrong thread.

Also, no, there aren’t such thing as “Radioactive purifier spray”

As for the existence of radiation neutralizing spray I can not say it exists but it is a utility, and no I did not regret it