All my custom notes are gone?

All the custom notes i made for my map, which were working a few months ago, are all gone. I loaded up the map editor for the first time in months and they simply don’t exist. I’ve found nothing on the subject, and i assume it had something to do with the new master bundles and stuff.

Here’s what the note file, which is named Note_202.dat, looks like:

GUID 26dfcaa6e6994b4fa38b5229f6afa1f5
Type Medium
ID 5003

Interactability Note
Interactability_Hint Use
Interactability_Text_Lines 18

Asset_Bundle_Version 2
Bundle_Override_Path /Bundles/Objects/Medium/Furniture/Note

In the error logs i get an error “Missing object gameobject”. An utterly massive amount of other content, mostly France stuff, is getting a similar error.

I’ve tried putting Exclude_From_Master_Bundle at the bottom as i’ve heard to do but to no avail. I have no clue what to do, but i’m sure it’s just some stupid little slip up i made. Thanks.

I don’t think this is right. I believe you should be pulling the object from the masterbundle directly. I’ll go and try to pull up a post about it.

EDIT: You could try setting it to pull from core.masterbundle directly by using Master_Bundle_Override.

Exclude_From_Master_Bundle shouldn’t be used unless you’re using a unity3d file.

I believe it should be Bundle_Override_Path /Objects/Medium/Furniture/Note, and not the one you have currently.

2 Likes

That seems to have worked. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.