Another gamer has fallen. f in the chat boys

amazon rainforest burning

rainforests in africa burning at twice the rate as the amazon.

the planet is dying. everythings dying. nobody cares.

people who understand and do care are powerless to save the environment. teenagers all across the world are committing suicide far more due to the inevitable death of the planet, while the rich live in luxury.

and its not like anyone is on board on something radical to change the way society works like me. theres nowhere to go but down from here.

3 Likes

sometimes i wonder to myself

what the hell is happening to the world and why

4 Likes

To be honest, the forest burning down won’t end the world, just make everyone’s lives difficult

3 Likes

Yes

You know,sometimes I just think we are just entering an era of “modern middle ages”.The poor keep getting poorer and the rich richer,money is pilling up on the pockets of the few,people are getting more
and more stupid every day,20 years of continous war,and many many other problems.And the issue is not that these problems exist,the issue is that noone is complaining/doing something about them,and as you said,the ones that actually care are in very small numbers and incapable of doing much.

God help us.

(But you know,we have strayed a little bit too far from the topic of the thread guys,don’t you think?)

And sorry for your loss rain,I’m sure she was an amazing woman.(My apologies for not commenting about this earlier.)

2 Likes

Im not gonna point out the ways this isnt true as it would be too far off topic.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.