Any minute now

So problems with the physics are delaying the release of Devlog #26. Understandable, we’ll give you as much time as possible to fix it.

4 Likes

take your time nelson
a rushed game is never a good game

3 Likes

Everything else is working fine, so either once this is sorted out or I disable the ragdoll gore effects we should be good to go!

It looks like the official fix is in a recent patch to PhysX 3.4, so we should get it when we update to Unreal 4.23 (soon). :slight_smile:

17 Likes

i have an idea why dont you disable gore and fix it another time

3 Likes

Gore would be nice but it isn’t a crucial part of the game. If it had to be delayed even more the gore effects could be added in a patch or something along with other bug fixes. Also speaking of bugs, did the issue with the hazard lights ever get fixed or was missing sound intended for it?

5 Likes

thats my idea

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the devlog to come out. Good luck and try not to run into any other issues :slight_smile:

4 Likes

15 Likes

He eats a lot of pizza, hmm

there are 5 pizza boxes in the frame
there is one mug
mug starts with m
month starts with m

Unturned II will be released in 5 months

9 Likes

the real question is how high are you to think of something like that. that’s IQ 1000 :rofl:

any minute turned into any day

3 Likes

I’m guessing that if it is does get released today it’ll be 2-4 hours from now.

1 Like

In three hours :sweat_smile:

1 Like
9 Likes

Thanks Molt

There’s a lot of progress shown in that log but i’m kind of curious on why nelson is prioritizing different gamemodes that are not survival instead? Maybe they’re easier to get done with

There was a poll.
and it was rigged by a pirate

3 Likes

It’s too late meat bags, I’m a skelly now. All the waiting has finally let me go free from my meat prison.

DOOT DOOT
dootdoot

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.