Any minute now

ight, its freakin 2am now and im literally falling asleep typing this, looks like its time to get the juice tomorrow

1 Like

Here’s a bunny my cat brought from the wild. Enjoy it while we wait.

8 Likes

thanks for the snak

1 Like

Safest bet might be to say that it’ll be up tomorrow.

There was an occasional crash related to APEX physics which is odd because 4.0 doesn’t use that, so I disabled it from getting compiled, but it’s lead to a bunch of other issues to sort out like now the build machine thinking it needs the loading screen module to package assets. :roll_eyes:

30 Likes

when tomorrow?

Between 12am and 11:59pm

10 Likes

So, we still got problem…

2 Likes

Big problem…alright, who is ready to go find Devlog #26?

1 Like

I’m slowly turning into Mr. Bones just waiting for the next Devlog. I’ve seen the video, but I’m waiting for the full devlog.

Best to not delay on doing other things while waiting for the next devlog. It won’t be available within the next few hours. Go eat, take a nap, etc. Human things that keep you from becoming Mr. Bones.

9 Likes

Alright. I’m getting a little too hyped, tbh.

guys ive hcked nelsons computer and found unturned 2 release. paypal me to find out, at least 500 usd. no scam 100% real.

I can afford a good price, $5.00 thats pretty good

times that by 100 and we can negotiate

If a ragdoll is slammed between two objects would that trigger blood and cause tons of lag?
Or if it glitches halfway through the floor somehow.

If it glitched through the floor, it would likely fall off the map, like the one in the video.

we will find it in area 51

if it stops moving, i doubt it would bleed

“any minute now”

4 Likes

The next 2 hours maybe. Maybe next 4 hours

3 Likes