Attachment Bug

Not sure if it’s intentional but you can put canted sights on canted sights rails and create some interesting weapons.

3 Likes

This is a known issue. There will likely be limits or drawbacks to stacking rails in the final game.

1 Like

I am pretty sure there wont be. Nelson said he likes the sillynese of it.

1 Like

I thought he was talking about placing scopes on the bottom of guns when he said that, and explicitly said that there would be changes to stacked rails.

The ergonomics of a few attachment layouts make no sense but it’d be nice to have a way to allow them but to counter how effective they are. I personally enjoy flipping my gun upside down so i can look at my magazine through the scope.

escape from tarkov: i have the most ridiculous frankenguns in existence

unturned 2: allow us to introduce ourselves

I found the quote I was thinking about for upside down scopes, (U4 Demo (Eaglefire Content) [bugs + QoL]) but can’t seem to find anything directly from Nelson about stacking rails. I’ve checked around Devlog #005 (when rail conversions were first mentioned) and when the Eaglefire (and canted rails) were added to the demo.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.