Banned on the Official Unturned server in discord by mistake ( Help - Mistake Ban i think )

unturned official moment

1 Like

But you really donā€™t believe me? Iā€™ve given you every proof, you might even look at my message history and know that Iā€™ve never been offensive, but you choose not to believe me. I know that if a person is offensive, you have every right to ban him or her and leave him or her there. But I am being constant and I am telling you that I am not like that; if it were a lie, I would have already stopped posting replies, but I am not going to stop because this is not fair!
I just want to be in the group like before, see the suggestions, see the chat. u.u. Iā€™m starting to think that you donā€™t believe me because you donā€™t want to believe me even though you know Iā€™m telling the truth. :cry:

No, I donā€™t.

Problem is you basically canā€™t prove that. Gen unbanned you anyway, benefit of the doubt being what it is.

Unironically yes

1 Like

Who is Gen? Could you tell me who he is? I really want to thank him a lot! I have finally been released from prison. I will never send another gif again, as I donā€™t know what link they might have. I prefer not to take that risk :smiley:

All right, even though you didnā€™t believe me, thanks for having the conversation with me. Thank you very much for continuing with this case.

Greetings and thank you very much.

User was unbanned.