Zombie suggestions: Boneies and darko's

Bonies should look like the things you see in warm bodies. They should run very fast, be able to climb and, jump high. They should be very week in the chest area against melee since that is their most boney part. They will make a loud screech that is so faint you can’t hear, but only attract their kind.(boneies). They should be most common in very run down places, and be very rare in non run down places.

Darko’s are a zombie type that die being in the sun for 5 seconds. In the dark they will have red eyes, black figures, and do 25 damage, have 150 health, but run a bit slowly. They will also be able to climb in the dark. If they are exposed to the sun or a room with too much light, they will try to find darkness with their bodies siziling and steaming. In the light they will have 25 health and never attack. These zombies will only be in caves and places with no light.

1 Like

why can the Darko’s(s?) only climb in the dark

Cause if exposed to the sun, they are very weak.

That’s sounds strange.

2 Likes

Maybe Darko zombies shouldn’t die in the light, they just become weaker and less effective. But in the dark they become feral and very agressive. And all in all they shouldn’t be common to encounter. Just the kind to be, “Oh gosh I hope that’s not the zombie I think it is…”

1 Like

added "zombies suggestions to the title, because I didn’t know what a bonie and darko was at first.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.