Books and manuals

Nowadays they are useless but they can serve for something, books can contain information like phenomena plants and obvious recipes you can discover everything testing but the books can contain several things and in some minutes you would know more than in says or hours testing in practice, things like Revenue books, manuals for assemblies of electrical systems, survival guides and hunting read one can automatically increase some avatar skill depending on the contents of the book, there may also be comic books in them can contain easter eggs references etc plus a possible item needed in NPC quests, searching in old destroyed posts can be found recipes for homemade bombs, homemade methods to treat broken bones or wounds and infections, with each book read the object of the recipe will be available and will appear in the crafting menu as well as in the 3.0 , some books can teach advanced techniques to go through the zombies without being noticed if you get the book pod and keep it and rock in it whenever you want, beyond the possibility of taking all this knowledge and make a super encyclopedia with everything that was in the other books.

Been there, done that.

See section 3 on books.

yes I know it has already been suggested 100000.0000000000.000000000.0000000000.00000000.00000 times but always with an improvement

I linked it because I had an entirely different approach that was integrated into a much deeper skill system concept, so I thought I’d show you a unique angle that could’ve been taken.

To take an overused idea and merely give it “an improvement” is the least of my concerns here, since it clearly already happens on a regular basis.

Again ONE WHOLE SENTENCE xD.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.