Bug Report Megathread [Firing Range Demo]

It is possible to open the attachment menu while Aiming Down Sights, but the attachment slots will be off the screen, and will continue to be off screen when you stop Aiming Down Sights. Exiting and reentering the attachment menu fixes this though.
The “Active” section of the inventory is compacted until the lockers are interacted with, but never goes back to being compacted.
When walking towards a pile of items and opening the inventory, the “Nearby” section is compact, but when opening the inventory immediately after spawning the items in, it is stretched out, with all the items placed along the left side.
Aiming Down Sights cancels the bolt cycling animation, while still chambering a cartridge, similar to BXR in Halo.

press tabimage

Yes that’s what I mean that doesnt work if you’ve pressed that button if you didn’t enter the code.

heck

1 Like

I mean… thats how it is in 3.0 lol

Alternatively you could fill the magazine within your inventory:

1. Inspect the rifle within your inventory (with default controls, right clicking the rifle shows a drop down list with this option)
  2. Drag and drop ammunition to the magazine you have attached

This isn’t really a bug, but

I was under the false assumption that if I dragged the rifle to my left hand slot, it would give me a left-handed view-model, and vice versa. That would be cool.

Removing the scope and then aiming results in a super bugged out view.

@RainOfPain125 don’t make offtopic posts, if it’s not a bug then it shouldn’t be here.

1 Like

Not exactly
In 3.0 you dont drop it on the ground and pick it up again. You just place it in your inventory and fill it from there. That’s the thing I was pointing out.
Also, in 3.0 you can just press R if you have a magazine ready in your inventory and you wanna use it on an empty gun, not Inspect, click on the mag slot, pick which mag you want, and THEN get those 5 bullets you needed after wasting 30 seconds on tidious things.

Most people would do this by accident.

Reloading magazines doesn’t seem to actually be implemented, hence why “R” isn’t throwing a magazine in and you’re forced to reload the same magazine whenever you want to have more ammo (or take a magazine out of a second gun you’ve spawned).

Since ammo caps aren’t a thing for the magazines either, for testing purposes just throw 300 rounds into one mag.

300? I just reached 8750 rounds in this magazine.

1 Like

Bit of clipping when looking down with the rifle

1 Like

if you click the fire button fast enough you can fire before the animation is finished.
you can also cancel the animation by zooming in.

edit: removed video because crappy framerate

If an item is equipped onto your hands via the character preview window from the inventory, the tactical [T] attachment menu cannot be used until the item is re-equipped to one of the two hand slots manually.

EDIT: Sometimes, it’ll decide to only function properly in one hand and not the other (i.e., only when in my left hand). To fix the issue, I have to restart the map.

EDIT 2: The issue occurs when “picking up” the item while it is equipped in the normally-functioning hand. After which it is sent to my inventory, re-equipping it will result in it not working in the hand that it was “picked up” from.

I can open multiple of the the “player profile selection” menu if I repeatedly press and hold the backslash \ key.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.