Can I still get an admin t-shirt (skin)?

Maybe, maybe

1 Like

no definetly

nelson chooses his mods

1 Like

again there are no openings to my knowledge, and again no offence, there are better options than you out there. ALSO if your entire goal of getting moderator is to get a cosmetic you should probably rethink some things in your life

7 Likes

OK so my chances to become a Forum moderator equals 0, even in few months

1 Like

look if you wanna be a mod just e active, cool, and all around a great person and maybe nelson will elect you

1 Like

Mods change maybe every like 4 years.

4 Likes

For starters the shirt was (still is?) granted only to the Unturned Steam discussions moderators, currently there are only 3 of them.

Not only that function is very limited but you coming here and asking to become a moderator in order to get a cosmetic won’t get you anywhere.

4 Likes

The only forum moderaters are Yarrr, Molton, and Nelson. I doubt that you could become one just by asking without any credentials, and having ZERO experience on the forum. Thats like asking a bank for a loan when your credit score is LITERALLY ZERO. Also, you obviously only want the shirt, and it is obvious you dont care about moderating the forums.

2 Likes

To get the mod t-shirt you need to find a way to fire @MoltonMontro from SmartlyDressedGames.

I’ll give you my red hat if you can get him to jail.

22 Likes

Don’t you dare forget @Fran-war

2 Likes

Hi! This item is only owned by current and previous official SDG community staff members — the people who run the Steam Discussions and/or SDG Forum.

It is not meant to be an item you should strive to achieve (e.g., the Experienced Beret), nor is it an item awarded to veterans (e.g., the Crimson Beret). Not every item is meant to be attainable by the general playerbase. This is a bit like asking if Nelson’s Hoodie is attainable.

19 Likes

3 Likes

See my reply in private messages if you want my full explanation

3 Likes

so basically, no

1 Like

Can I have an off brand hoodie :smiley:

1 Like

i’m curious why do you want this? just wear a banana shirt.

3 Likes

Or Fred the fish shirt, he’s nice fish.

1 Like

or beta cuck shirt

this is a real burh moment

13 Likes