Cannot run lan server with Belgium

I’m getting this error when loading a lan server running belgium:

Once I try join the server, I am disconnected. I’ve looked everywhere and there is no solution.

Someone else did have this problem and posted it, but they were totally ignored. So I might as well try and hopefully get a response. Thanks!

Just a little update, whether I am disconnected or not seems random.
I just logged in, and I’m in…
But this is all I can see:

I can only hear myself punching.

Press escape and your mouse should be free. Then click “cancel” on the bottom right.

1 Like

Yeah I know that, I still can’t play the map. Why is this happening and how can I fix it?

Verify your game files
Also, could you just copy paste all of your console in a pastebin or something? Would be better than a screenshot. I also see an error above the one you sent

i’ll do this tomorrow, I also want to say that this only happens on Belgium and France. (Or at least, as far as I’ve tested)
All official maps work including Hawaii and Germany, + Workshop maps like Canada+ and Metro.

Yeah, Belgium still buggy. Not sure what’s up with France, haven’t heard any complaints about it, but about Belgium, oh boy

Here is the server command.

https://pastebin.com/Bqvjn34T

Probably worth noting that I’m using several mods, though it wouldn’t explain why this only happens to Germany,

Yeah… Maybe removing the mods and trying again. Because there are a few of these:

NotSupportedException: missing 'Item' GameObject
NotSupportedException: Missing 'Vehicle' GameObject 

few may be an understatement

Also, this one

DivideByZeroException: Attempted to divide by zero.

Delete lighting.dat in your map folder.

2 Likes

Okay I’ve done all that, all mods are gone, still loads of “Missing” game objects.
I’m also still getting this:

hidden to avoid spam/flooding

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary. - System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].get_Item (TKey key) (at :0)
Pathfinding.Util.TileHandler.CutPoly (Pathfinding.Int3 verts, System.Int32 tris, Pathfinding.Int3& outVertsArr, System.Int32& outTrisArr, System.Int32& outVCount, System.Int32& outTCount, Pathfinding.Int3 extraShape, Pathfinding.Int3 cuttingOffset, UnityEngine.Bounds realBounds, Pathfinding.Util.TileHandler+CutMode mode, System.Int32 perturbate) (at <0d0df0021af7409eb0c48fc38dfa9cba>:0)
Pathfinding.Util.TileHandler+c__AnonStorey1.<>m__0 (System.Boolean force) (at <0d0df0021af7409eb0c48fc38dfa9cba>:0)
AstarPath.ProcessWorkItems (System.Boolean force) (at <0d0df0021af7409eb0c48fc38dfa9cba>:0)
AstarPath.PerformBlockingActions (System.Boolean force, System.Boolean unblockOnComplete) (at <0d0df0021af7409eb0c48fc38dfa9cba>:0)
AstarPath.Update () (at <0d0df0021af7409eb0c48fc38dfa9cba>:0)

Haven’t been able to test if I can actually join yet though.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.