Canteens

Two styles present themselves here:

Metal

Plastic

Metal can burst in cold temperatures, plastic leaves an unpleasant taste.
Which one should 4.0 have?

• Metal
  • Plastic
  • Neither
  • Both

0 voters

1 Like

I think you should be able to boil water in the metal one.

Please heed, I don’t use one of these frequently IRL so idk if you can actually do this

1 Like

Metal: can boil to purify, but can freeze in cold.
Plastic: dont freeze but cant boil

1 Like

You should also be able to boil water in a pan. But, you could melt a plastic canteen to get molten plastic, and use it as glue or something for like a makeshift gun.

1 Like

You can in the cup.

No metal bottles, I’d say the plastic bottle with the metal kidney cup.

Voted “Both” but really I’m fine with either one being added. I don’t really see a need to make two, and have them with special traits utilizing temperature and all that.

2 Likes

I’m a little confused at this sentence. Metal bursting in cold temperatures seems a bit too dramatic, how about it degrades faster in the cold? As for plastic leaving a bad taste, is this just a joke or some gameplay mechanic?

Also the poll leaning very heavily towards “both” isn’t suprising because its basically the equivalent of not having to make a difficult choice about which is better. I think a better poll might be to only let them choose one canteen type to see which is more popular.

1 Like

If you put water in a metal bottle.
And then you leave it in the freezer overnight.
What will happen?

How much water?

Well, full?

Just about 1L per bottle

I think that Unturned 4.0 should have a variety of canteens :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.