Chain Game Thread

lol haha nice one recomm really funny woah

reeeecomm yes

I’m still amazed the moderators haven’t removed this thread yet, after all, it is just a giant post farm. Assuming they dislike people raising their statistics through more artificial means.
Remember “Take a screenshot of a previous poster’s post”? It’s essentially an honest version of this thread’s occurrences; through what I presume is the moderator’s optic.

Shhhhh…
At least I’m not using it to farm likes like I used to.

True Detectives Season 4

Is it because nobody likes your posts anymore?

And mind you, a post farm.
Absolutely busted.

(Hysterical laughter)

2 Likes

ohh fuck

shit i spoke to soon

i thought we had warded off the wild molt but we didn’t

1 Like

Staff don’t have much of an issue with forum games. That post was primarily closed because someone ruined the point of the game by just endlessly replying to themselves.

This thread wasn’t closed because, for the first… “many”… posts it was people playing a game and havin’ fun.

(Also, to clarify, RedComm meant him liking other people’s posts when he said “like farm.”

That aside, the few necroposts the thread has received haven’t really ever invigorated this thread, so I guess it’s time to preserve this, while the thread is still pure.

I’ll give you all a few minutes to pay your respects. I’m trying to reply to a more interesting post so don’t be causing a ruckus, thanks.

cruise3

3 Likes

Just going to leave this here.

I%20CAN%20DO%20ANYTHING!

one last thing

WE LOVE YOU CHAIN REPLY!

NEVER FORGET

A friendly reminder that @Number_one is probably the reason this thread no longer exists.

you asshole
WHY!!!

reacshun%20imag

1 Like

ooof amirite

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.