Civilian guns

More specifically, this suggestion would be for maps set in the United States, Nelson stated that in the game we would have semi automatic weapons variants of the eagle fire that is based on the M4A1, it soon came to my mind that in the USA it is allowed to sell rifles semiautomatic, AK47, sub machine guns, assault rifles etc, so I think that on maps at least those set in the USA in gun stores or in some homes it might be possible to find this type of guns, would be less rare than automatics guns obviously,…

download

Making it automatic.
Well in Unturned II it will be possible to customize weapons and even manufacture ammunition, with that in mind i remember that there is a mechanism that allows semi-automatics guns to have the option of blast shoots, I don’t remember the name ,I just know was in circulation in the United States.

1 Like

1 Like

I think I do not understand. @Aden

this
is a breathalyzer

basically a “drunk test in a miniature package”

the eaglefire is a fucking AR-15, and an M4A1 is not a civilian grade rifle

you see that officer right there

he needs to know if you’re drunk

2 Likes

I referred to a civilian rifle IN the United States, civilian rifles do not have the automatic and burst option, I took the information from the official wiki the eagle fire is based on the M4A1

https://wiki.smartlydressedgames.com/wiki/Eaglefire_(U4)
@Aden In addition to making it clear ‘’ Variants ‘’ Ar-15 5.56 civil can be used as a basis for the semi automatic variants of the eagle fire.

Wait the U4 version of the eaglefire is an M4A1 now
wht
fugck

well shit, my bad then

1 Like

No problem i love you man, marry me, apparently the AR-15 is a short version of an M16A2, while the M4A1 and an updated version of the M4 developed from the m16, in other words they are related.

Yikes.

1 Like

Yes man I became an expert in this, I owe everything to google and wikipedia. @KingFrog

The AR-15 you’re talking about is the ArmaLite AR-15, which is different from the Colt AR-15 (although it was the Colt AR-15’s predecessor). ArmaLite developed the AR-15 based off of its AR-10 rifle, but eventually sold the rights to Colt due to financial difficulties. Colt rebranded it to the Colt 601, however it is worth noting that it still carried the ArmaLite markings due to contractual obligations to ArmaLite/Fairchild Aircraft Co. Colt subsequently marketed this redesigned rifle to various military services around the world and it was eventually adopted by the United States Armed Forces as the M16, going into production in March of 1964. Unfortunately, their patent on the AR-15 rifle expired in 1977, and as such is the reason why there are many variations of the AR-15 out there today. It was after the Military adopted it as the M16 that the Colt AR-15 was created and marketed towards civilian and law enforcement customers. As a result, the ArmaLite AR-15 is a parent of a variety of Colt AR-15 & M16 variants, including the M16A2.

thanks /k/

3 Likes

Uh, I would’ve types something similar but you already did it, thanks @Aden

Also, you’re welcome.

t. /k/ anon

1 Like

WOWOWOW what country let you buy a military grade weapon like that?

In the United States, but it is a semi-automatic civilian version. @raptorgamingFR1

1 Like

oh okay, are you sure it’s called AK47?pretty sure that they would at least add or modify a bit the name to say: HEY! this is civilian gun!not military grade

Probably but in practice it’s an AK47
@raptorgamingFR1

practice?

Still then it’s not AK47 but variant until my research proofs otherwise
Still thanks for your idea!

Why would they modify the name of a firearm just to market it as a civilian grade rifle? You can’t just change “Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947” into something different.
Even then, how would you change it?? It just doesn’t make sense. When Colt marketed their AR-15 towards civilian and law enforcement use, the name wasn’t changed either because there really wasn’t any point in doing so.

1 Like

I mean I thnk that making the difference between AK47 and AK47(civilian) might be important.

example: AK47 C (for civilian) or some thing like that

So it remains an AK47 @raptorgamingFR1

2 Likes

What the actual fuck is this

Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947 Civilian? It just doesn’t sound right.

I’d rather it be AKG47 but that just makes it sound like AKG with a few numbers following.
Avtomat Kalashnikova Grazhdanskaya (Civil or Civilian) 1947? Maybe.

1 Like