Community Blog #003

nelson%20is%20drinking%20coffee%20oh%20my%20god%20the%20world%20has%20come%20to%20an%20end
Sipping from one of these bad boys right now. What can I say? It tastes like 3.0, but nothing like either 2.0 or 4.0. To be completely honest, it just tastes like watered-down content with flashy cosmetics and P2W.

But hey, it was on sale for free and thats a great price, so I won’t complain too much.

I’m a big fan of the RP, though. one of my favorite gamemodes.

8 Likes

IMG_20190926_191551

3 Likes

@GreatHeroJ

Woah hey GHJ lets slow it down a bit

2 Likes

Sans whip and nae nae?

1 Like

He clearly got that incorrect, this is clearly an Unturned II announcement.

Clearly, duh.

damn thats a lot of bottles

damn thats a lot of mayonnaise, but I aint judging

Please don’t intentionally micategorize topics. Another user had corrected this, which shouldn’t have been reverted.

By default, Regulars (Trust level 3) have the ability to, among other things, change the category/tags of posts that aren’t theirs. It is assumed that TL3 required an active presence on the forum, and by extension a decent understanding of how the forum works (e.g., where certain topics belong).

This has been an issue in the past, from when Reaver was still the primary moderator, but had stopped being an issue with the most really occurring being disputes based on the context of a vague post.

10 Likes

My post got reported just for saying i want default dancing zombies…lol

2 Likes

A post made in the memes category?

For some reason the blogpost keeps getting moved to memes, I’m sorry everyone. We’re looking into a fix to this dastardly bug.

What a mistake I made signing that 15-year 180-article contract with Molt, when clearly Rain should be in charge of the community blog! :face_with_head_bandage:

28 Likes

Can you send me a PDF? Surely theres a section regarding how to terminate the contract.

I need this job I’ve been going paycheck to paycheck man

Petition to Remove this post

• Remove This Post
  • Keep The Post

0 voters

Petition to Remove @The_Amazing_fish

• Remove The_Amazing_Fish
  • Keep The_Amazing_Fish

0 voters

would it be fine if you showed who voted

1 Like

I suppose it might be a good post as a reminder