Community Blog #003

Is Nelson Sexton trying to tell us that MoltonMontro has been physically abusing him? Hang in there Nelson, we’ve decoded your message and passed it onto the appropriate authorities. They’ll get you out of that situation soon.

11 Likes

17 Likes

You guys realize, Jade Cove is gonna be nuked right?

huh even if it was an accident maybe voting no was the right anwser

Wait why

The Warden North Star thought it was a good idea to launch a nuke at Jade Cove.
(vid related)

Well that… Was interesting.

wait i just realized
have we ever found the identity of benson bexton?
the benson suspect list went to shit after spebby claimed to be a lawyer for shutterstock and i opposed that claim

Well, Of Course I Know Him. He’s Me.

1 Like

o shit

my comment on my post about the post dying is off topic but posting about jojo and benson bexton isn’t

o k a y m o d s. this is why I took a break.

It’s almost like Necroing a post is frowned upon.

4 Likes

imagine adding an auto lock feature to mandate what is considered past x amount of days as dead and commenting on said post would be necroposting, only for people to get deleted for commenting before this arbitrary mandated period.

1 Like

we all determined it was phantom miner after the benson interview pork conducted
we literally have the guys voice now so it really wasnt that hard.

4 Likes

o
alright then

The autolock feature was not added to determine what is/isn’t dead, just to guide inexperienced users away from older topics. Mods can and have manually reopened threads, disabled autolock, or closed threads when and where appropriate.

4 Likes

GADD AMM YOU @MoltonMontro!!!

Bumping threads is frowned upon, and anyone who has ever bumped a thread without adding substantial content to it beyond just moving it back to the front page has had their posts removed in the past by current & previous staff (for both SDG Forum and Steam Discussions).

It’s generally been assumed that people know bumping is frowned upon, but if it isn’t assumable then it can be added to a more visible location (alongside other general netiquette ideas) so everyone is equally aware without having to guess what’s allowed/disallowed.

6 Likes

yes when are we overthrowing molt @dragon_beast

this is the new topic. lets plan.

together we shall defeat the evil