Community NPC Suggestion List

Animations:

• Cuffed
  • Surrendered | From the posing menu |
  • Sitting | From the posing menu |
    Pose: "Cuffed" "Surrender" "Sitting" as well as the orginal "Sit" "Asleep" "Stand" and "Crouch"

Conditions (Techincal Stuff)

Would save my life

Timed Flag

How it would be used:

Condition_#_Type Flag_Timed_Short
Condition_#_ID: Similar to normal IDs, flag ID on the player to check.
Condition_#_Value: Target value for the flag, 16-bit integer meaning the range [-32768, 32767].
Condition_#_Allow_Unset: Pass condition if the player doesn't have this flag yet.

Condition_#_Type Flag_Timed_Bool
Condition_#_ID: Similar to normal IDs, flag ID on the player to check.
Condition_#_Value: Target value for the flag "True" or "False".
Condition_#_Allow_Unset: Pass condition if the player doesn't have this flag yet.

Kill Animals

How it would be used:

Condition_#_Type Kills_Animals
Condition_#_Animal: Type of animal required "Cow", "Pig", "Dear", "Wolf", "Bear" and "Moose". Set to "None" for any animal.
Condition_#_ID: Short flag to track stat.
Condition_#_Value: Target kills.

Kill Players

How it would be used:

Condition_#_Type Kills_Player
Condition_#_Skillset Type of skillset required by dead player "Fire", "Police", "Army", "Farm", "Fish", "Camp", "Work", "Chef", "Thief" or "Medic".. Set to "None" for any skillset.
Condition_#_Rep: "Bandit" Anyone less then -50 Rep, "Hero" Anyone higher then 50 Rep, "None"
Condition_#_ID: Short flag to track stat.
Condition_#_Value: Target kills.

Timed quest

How it would be used:

Condition_#_Type Quest_Timed
Condition_#_ID: Quest ID to check for.
Condition_#_Status: "Active" has the quest, "Ready" can complete, "Completed" already finished

Type: Quest
ID: Number in this range [0, 65535].
Time_In: Seconds, Minutes, Hours and Days Time: Hours in game
Conditions: Refer to conditions section. Available for turn-in when met.
Rewards: Refer to rewards section. Granted when turned-in to NPC/a condition resets it.

Reward Choice

How it would be used:

Reward_#_Option_#_ID: ID For reward
IdeaFrom

Misc: (Random Stuff)

Not needed but would useful

I used the stuff that was on nelsons official npc guide to get ideas
Everything was gathered from other peoples suggestions from npc guides to npc suggestions on the reddit
Reddit Post

EDIT’s
FIXED Spelling
ADD Lots of Stuff

PS: I’m currently working on a npc generators and a npc creator they are in its early stages so it won’t be ready anytime soon

Just Click on the image below to access the server

Click_Me

Other Things
Discord Intergration
Survival Suggestion List

0x4E656C736F6E

6 Likes

Condition_#_Animal: Type of animal required “Cow”, “Pig”, “Dear”, “Wolf”, “Bear” and “Moose”. Set to “None” for any

Condition#Animal should be an animal’s ID or folder name because of workshop animals.

Condition_#Rep: “Bandit” Anyone less then -50 Rep, “Hero” Anyone higher then 50 Rep, "None"Condition#ID: Short

I think being able to set custom rep limits would be a lot better.

Condition_#Type Quest_Timed
Condition
#ID: Quest ID to check for.
Condition
#_Status: “Active” has the quest, “Ready” can complete, “Completed” already finished

Another condition could be having the timer turn off when it is marked as ready, or not.

Quest only on certain difficulties

Would this affect just the quest or the entire NPC? Some NPCs only exist to have quests, so leaving them as just empty dialogue-less shells seems a bit weird. Perhaps marking certain NPCs as “Hard Difficulty NPCs” or as “Easy Difficulty NPCs” could fix this?

Option to set weapon: “Safety” "Ready

If i’m not mistaken this is already in.

Adding Mythical Effects

Adding Skins to guns would be an addition to this.

Total Bone Malputation

Manipulation* and yes. Having the ability to set idle animations, conversation anims, and quest-related animations would be great.

Audio Lines

I don’t really feel this is necessary. Voiced characters make the workload a LOT longer.

2 Likes