Community road names

in devlog #007 Nelson said that he would name some roads after community members, so I have a cool idea that there is some identification of that person in that street :smile:

simple example: a painting on a wall with his/her profile picture.
(it can also be an object or just text.)

3 Likes

I would love to see some people get their own items ingame

1 Like

it was an example, I didn’t say it would only be a profile picture, it can also be an object or just text.

1 Like

:ç i know im not gonna be in there

4 Likes

Don’t worry,you’re not alone,let’s go cry together :cry:

1 Like

you sadly don’t have a big chance :c

1 Like

you making it worse :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

:terry: here take terry the turtle maybe he will make you happy c:

3 Likes

thats sure made me better :blush:

2 Likes

I just want the flavor text for bottled water to say it’s pulp free, that would be the peak of my life

6 Likes

Definitely Red Square for me.

4 Likes

Maybe a graffiti that says: P9 was here

2 Likes

I can’t wait to drive on Wed Way!

5 Likes

I’m likely going to be referenced in either an advertisement, product, or store sign by an underscore being added between the wonderfully stereotypical statement.
Gun store or bust.
But I’m going to say that’s incredibly unlikely.

Either that or the #1 spongebob gravestone.
Nelson, if you’re listening: give me anything but that.

Both this thread and another one makes me wish for the privilege to make a name change. With the acknowledgement that this is the both the absolute best I can come up with, and everything else would be worse.

probably would be something under a tree if it were to ever happen to me

A pixelated graffiti of the Omsk Bird would make me really happy. For those unaware of what the Omsk Bird is, look up “Welcome to Omsk” or “Winged Doom”.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.