Competitive Solo PVP Survival Event Badge

Hello I participated in the event

2 Likes

Haii, I participated in the Solo Survival event and made it to the Qualifiers but sadly didn’t make it to the champs game because i woke up 5;49 but they already started - AeschaWM

2 Likes

Hello I participated in the event

2 Likes

I’ve awarded the “Competitive Solo PvP Survival Event” forum badge to the players above (or otherwise reached out) who participated in the event. Anyone else who has participated and would like to receive the forum badge may still comment below, create their own topic, or DM.

For the trophy skin winners specifically: your trophy skin will be added directly into your Steam Inventory in the near future. Trophy skins require an actual game update before they can be sent out / usable.

1 Like

hello, i participated also in the event, you can ask weslieG for proof, i also uploaded a video of it in YT

my steamlink: Steam Community :: Niklas

2 Likes

I also participated

2 Likes

Granted to @Sgt_Kartoffel and @dacuast.

Hello, I participated in the tournament too :panda_face:

2 Likes

I participated in the event, my nickname is Atrau

2 Likes

Awarded the badge to the participants above. A follow-up regarding trophy skins for the winners: the current plan is for these to be sent out Friday with the next game update.

1 Like

hi yes i played in this under the alias of “façade”, just remembered to do this 2 weeks after :sob::skull:

2 Likes

Granted for participating in the NA Group 2 and NA Champ matches.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.