Corona = faster release of Unturned 2?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

da faq is wrong whit u?

7 Likes

i look at the bright side

4 Likes

Very pesimistic point of view that I hope never happens:
Nelson get’s infected and dies thus making unturned II a dead project.

3 Likes

i guess he is UN-turned :wink:
dude dont think like that lol

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure Nelson is already working from home and we should not hurry him,its better he takes his time and gets everything working right.

1 Like

oof like really that was a good joke take your like and leave!

im not rushing him, juts saying that he has more time
and more time = faster release

1 Like

More work = faster burnout

Didn’t think of that, did you?

2 Likes

i trust nelson, he knows how to be healthy and to work fast

1 Like

Did you really make the relation between the outbreak and the release of unturned 2, and actually made a post about it?

1 Like

Bet. :)))))

7 Likes

He may have more time to work on the game, but that shouldn’t make the game launch considerably sooner, and then I prefer the game to take longer to get out than needing to face a pandemic.
There is no reason to rejoice when people are dying and getting sick around the world, so please, without wanting to be offensive, remove this post.

Nelson already works from home iirc, so this thread servers no purpose

This is the most jack ass thing I’ve read from this website.

3 Likes

That’s such a shallow point of view

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Actually, freedom of speech doesn’t/shouldn’t protect you from corporations banning you from there service, or being ostracized by in general, Molt or Yarrgh have the right to silence you however whether they will or won’t is completely up to them and i’m not suggesting they will.
Also, this is a bait post
but what I’m saying is extremely important to me and whoever decides to use the “freedom of speech excuse” should be told this before hand.

4 Likes

The development progress of UII is more or less the same as the developer has a schedule that doesn’t involve staying at home all day on the PC.

8 Likes

Syero is correct. This may be a forum, but it’s not a public forum. You may have had good intentions in mind, but pulling something good from this recent epidemic is completely ignorant of the deaths that have caused by that same disease.

Think about this from another perspective. People have died from this disease. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I wouldn’t be comfortable knowing the same event that led to the deaths of many also helped contribute towards development of a game that I am looking forwards to playing.

Would you be?

2 Likes