Cross teaming strategy

If you have a teammate, not far away from you and you see an enemy, you could outsmart him. You can say that you see an enemy, (which is your teammate) and try to cross team with your actual enemy. You can say ‘‘I will rush him’’ and when you rush, just shoot your mate and say ‘‘I killed him’’ and then act as if your mate had a lot of loot on him and when your actual enemy tries to come you simply kill him. This has happened to me and I even made it into a cringy YouTube video, that I only show to close friends.

I can not comprehend what you are even trying to communicate, nor whether or not its at all related to UII, let alone 3.0. If this is just you trying to show a strategy, it would be far easier if you would just post the video in question, because I have no idea what you are trying to say

4 Likes

how can you add or remove a STRATEGY… STRATEGIES ARE MADE BY THE PEOPLE WHO PLAY THE GAME, NOT THE DEVS. YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

If you are simply talking about the strategy, then you put it in entirely the wrong discussion.

Yes my bad I didn’t mean to post this here

where did you want it then, you can change it by pressing that pencil

I guess it was meant for Miscellaneus. I am terribly sorry for the spam. Also thank you for your correction!

It’s fine, everyone on the forum has probably posted something in the wrong category at least once in their time here.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.