Let’s be clear here: I am in no way gun/bullet expert, please do not take stuff here too seriously, etc.
Now, onto the “content”
With proliferation of body armor and tough protections from gun, we offer new options to reduce or negate armor. Be warned, piercing bullet does not expand or yaw well, so will deal small damage at best without armor in way. Also works well against wall!
- Piercing bullet comes in several tiers.
- Surplus bullet like M855. Poor penetrator, but better than nothing and wounds pretty well.
- The home made bullet from copper, steel, etc. Poor penetrator, but can penetrate low quality armor plate more reliably. Also good at hunting large animal.
- Military tungsten penetrator bullet. Reliably defeat civilian and police body armor. Somewhat effective against miltiary plate vest.
- Special DU. Rare bullet for Special Forces, assassin, or for well off police. Penetrate even military armor and have incendiary effect behind it. When penetraitng plate or wall, spray shower of sparks. Can ignite enemy or at least cause burn.
- Note that piercing bullet will make barrel break faster. Hard bullet is damaging to rifling and barrel!
Hollowpoint bullets are used for civilian or police against common criminal. Hitting target, it mushrooms, making bigger hole. Deal more damage and kill faster. Be warned, bullet cannot penetrate armor well and often stops in wall!
- Normal JSP civil self defence bullet, one case one dollar, very cheap and common, deals good damage, but impairs armor penetrate.
- Something more expensive, JHP or the like, less common but deadiler and decreases armor penetrate more.
- Hollowpoint, reduces penetration heavily but can deal much more damage to flesh. Usually found pretty easily, and almost always will be police dept issue.
- Special, something not normal. Thing like Airfoil Bullet of Cyclone or Paralight VBR. Handgun caliber bullet able to cut up soft armor vest easy and files farther, shoots flatter. Disgustingly useless against hard armor and wall however. Or exploding bullet, causes big internal damage and is going to destroy armor fast, but penetration is low.
Thoughts, comments, bait, bullet pics, crap I didn’t cover, hate mail?