D20 Soon™

This is a turned mutant spider.

1 Like

Considering that the shooting range is quite long we will most likely have some really nice
range on the guns :ok_hand:

1 Like

Vehicle Demo
Gunplay Demo

BLASTLANE DEMO

…I have no idea how my tiny little brain tried to remember the name and thought: “BoSSLAnD!!!”…

1 Like

Was planning for end of March and suddenly it’s the end of April :thinking:

Everything on my to-do is polishing related now, so probably not a long time left. Current plan is to update the demo version when D20 is released, but it will just be the two modes for then.

33 Likes

Just take as much time as you need, we can wait until it is completely ready

3 Likes

Now THIS is legitimately exciting.

2 Likes

I was thinking that these boxes are just props that also function as ammo containers, which could showcase the actual amount of remaining bullets in that specific prop.

Alternatively, it’s an ammo container but it’s endless (and could be used in something like a horde mode or linear co-op mode if you really wanted).

But at the very least I agree with @linkfanpc on that thing possibly being a clay pigeon launcher. If it actually launches clay pigeons, that’d be :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Will we be able to shoot at each other aswell, or just the targets for now?

1 Like

You just gave me an idea for my “list” with that.

1 Like

Are only youtuber’s gonna get the chance to test it just like the vehicle demo or are other people gonna get the chance to test this too? Because I would like too as well.

1 Like

Regulars and people who helped the community

2 Likes

Just be clear that it’s currently unknown whether the next demo is still closed or open, or expanded for more people (e.g. Limited number)

8 Likes

From whats been said, it seems it will just be an update to the vehicle demo.

2 Likes

Youtubers were only a small portion of all the players that got a key for the vehicle demo.

3 Likes

When Nelson said he was gonna optimize 4.0 pretty well.HE REALLY MEANT IT
Keep it up Nolsen,you’re making us proud.

Also @MoltonMontro do we have any info on how old cards were the ones that got archived? Just curious.

1 Like

Even though it’s been awhile since a devlog,
I’m still pretty excited like the time he first announced it.

Keep up the hard work Nelson :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:7

1 Like

Do you plan to distribute more keys to more members of the community or only those who have already received the key to the demonstration of the vehicle will have access to the demonstration of combat?, Is a doubt that I have for some time.

2 Likes

ok cool
but
will there be hand and feet
/s

1 Like

Welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:7

1 Like