Unturned II Devlog #009

https://blog.smartlydressedgames.com/unturned-4-x-devlog-009/

I couldn’t find the link posted anywhere here, so just for posterity here it is. This time it’s more of a pseudo devlog, but hey, enjoy your break Nelson!

I would post a picture of Nelson lounging on a beach in Hawaii but my editing skills are pretty bad

Update:

thanks, Nolan

32 Likes

thanks m8
10 char

2 Likes

Nelson burnt

3 Likes

To a crisp that is…

2 Likes

:b:elson machine :b:roke

11 Likes

Maybe Hawaii someday haha, but for now I’ll just be catching up on playing some other video games!

35 Likes

I had been curious why I had seen you playing other games the other day, cause I had been used to seeing a constant barrage of “SDGNelson has started playing ‘Unturned’”, heh. For sure enjoy yourself and relax. Getting burnt out is no fun, I know the feeling.

2 Likes

No worries mate, the least you could do is find ideas from whatever game you’re playing. :wink:

8 Likes

Have a nice break.

1 Like

who needs photoshop when you can draw

26 Likes

he even got burnt out of his proper torso-blanketing attire

can’t tell if the smile is pained or not, he may actually be burnt

5 Likes

Little did @SDGNelson know that he’s is always being watched

24 Likes

ha more like BLOG # 9 but keep up the work nelson

2 Likes

play some fallout 4 XD, and some other apocalyptic games. maybe you will get inspiration? i dunno, well have fun. relax for a while and stay happy :smiley:

2 Likes

Pained? Of course not!
pained

10 Likes

While you’re out there, don’t forget your canned beans and water bottle. (add them as emojis, that would be cool)

2 Likes

hope he gets better and takes as long as he needs, the lad deserves it

3 Likes

I can edit him into a skimpy swimsuit if required xd

2 Likes

Nelson,

Your description of burnout is pretty accurate for such a young person. Have been an engineer for 25 years now and THAT is what burn-out is like. No motivation, cannot get enough sleep, productivity tanks, focus tanks, everything tanks.

Of course make time for some leisurely gaming but consider this…

Take some time. Breathe. Clear your head. Consider doing this outdoors…anyplace you cannot hear cars, people, or anything not nature. Fish, or take some binoculars and look at wild life…or even a magnifying glass. Even if its only day or 1/2 day. Just make sure you have absolutely nothing to do afterwwards…no time contraints at all.

Just a suggestion from a weary old man :slight_smile:

Oh…and Chinese food or ice cream after. :smiley:

11 Likes

Everyone should listen this old wolf advises !

2 Likes