Devlog #013

Actually, it looks terrible. It looks like something from a Minecraft clone.

I don’t think the proportions are the only issue. The limbs would be fine with those proportions if they weren’t just plain rectangles. Maybe the calves and forearms could be tapered like the body is. As Montro said, the shoulders could definitely use some work. Perhaps the limbs could end with boxy or mitten type hands and feet.

i am so sorry

Ok,I didn’t understand a single thing out of this devlog,but at this time only one thing matters,
HE’S COMING BACK WITH A BANG!

Also,one question:

Will all of these features affect performance greatly?Cause to my computer animation-uneducated eyes they seem like they really do.

Performance will likely be around the same, or better, for people already running Unturned 3 with the proper hardware.

Performance will likely be worse, if not the same, for people playing Unturned 3 without the proper hardware.

Obviously, more specific system requirements aren’t available until the game is complete.

2 Likes

No you aren’t

2 Likes

Yes i agree with most people here. I think the legs should be atleast connected with sort of a V shape at the top, instead of it just being two sticks on an rectangle, but other than that the model looks good.

Amen [10 char]

The v2 iteration is a work in progress and is still being refined.
I hope you can give this one a chance.

I will actually cry if we go back to the blocky and chunky model.

2 Likes

This 100%. If you have relatively powerful hardware, expect to see an increase in performance, whereas expect to see a decrease if you’re running Unturned on grandma and grandpa’s Dell slim PC packing an FX-6300 and 4gb of 1600mhz DDR3

1 Like

It looks cool, but i think that character shouldn’t be that very simetrical he looks very blocky.And Nelson,will it be that you can see yourself in first person with this sceleton?

Humans are pretty symmetrical.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.