Devlog #28

https://blog.smartlydressedgames.com/unturned-ii-devlog-028/

I felt the fps a little lower.
Before:35 - 40
Now:28-37

11 Likes

oh a kitchen

I think that backpacks should effect whether you can fit through that 68 cm clearance. Maybe if you don’t have a backpack on you can go through 55-50cm?

8 Likes

That is just realism for the sake of realism, that would be nothing but an inconvenience to the player.

3 Likes

But, most holes which you can crawl through will be 68cm as i believe i heard in the devlog. I think it could lead to some cool secret areas or escape routes if you backpack had collision while lying down :man_shrugging:

Also, as a quality of life feature, i think if you jump, you should return to a standing position.

2 Likes

Honestly i’d always love an addition that makes backpacks more of an optional thing you can take or leave rather than an absolutely necessary addition to your arsenal.

3 Likes

Pretty much like the mechanic that arma 3 has.

I liked the option of being able to adjust how much you are going to squat, but I found the character lying down like a yellow turtle, I also felt the game a bit heavier,even though just added squat mechanics and a slight improvement in collision, plus bugs fixed but I hope to see improvements in these issues.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.