Discord Ban Appeal

So ye I Got Banned For Insulting and Being very idiotic and aggressive in discord so apologies for those who have been involved in discord i know i wont be unbanned for that. My Discord ID Is: 793578424333631500

bruh then why appeal

These discord ban appeals are getting ridicilous lmao

2 Likes

You also have three temp bans(issued by different mods no less)bans, an alt that got nuked and like 4 mutes.

So whats with the title?
You have every right to try and appeal, but I couldn’t think of a solid reason for why you did what you did. Unless you are both actually appealing and able to provide a reason as to why you’d be unbanned I don’t see why this needs posting.

1 Like

maybe i was trying to get back on unturned server without talking so yeah like why i should be perma banned after that

most likely if i behave ill try my best

yes i overreacted so much since i hated unturned server that is why

You say it as if it was a one time thing. Even if we ignore the previous temp bans, you still have like 2 warns and 2 mutes.

1 Like

Maybe doing that is ban evasion and doesn’t really help your case…?

Not gonna lie, in your case a “most likely” doesn’t work for me.

So why come back if you hate it there?

3 Likes

That’s the thing that i also wanted to ask :thinking:

1 Like

people hate anime thats why i overreacted

dude how can i be unbanned when i did ruined my own behaviour i dont even get it i didnt even know how to appeal in forums i didnt know that

What? That’s really a reason, like… bruh everyone has their own opinion. If they are offensive just ignore.

1 Like

i could but i didnt cus i was having no choice

When you come up with a good explanation as to why you did what you did

Wat

1 Like

yes, exactly

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.