Discord Ban

janitor vs xanax

1 Like

Now would be the time

That works for me, but that just means you are staying banned

Why, I explained what happend plus proof plus accepting the mute time.

Could I speak to you since your fellow staff member has a grudge.

Well the thing is that even if what you say is true - your ban is justified because it is still mute evasion, whether that was your intention or not

Assuming that your account did indeed get hacked - which may or may not be the truth, I’m not sure - that’s not your fault. No problem there. The problem is that you responded to this by making a new account to talk on the server. By doing this you bypassed the mute that was on your ‘hacked’ account, thus it is mute evasion.

*what you said happened

Proof of you claiming the same , yes, not proof that is what actually happened

Bold of you to assume you have a choice in that

No, what i think what happened is you got caught botting a server, reported for it and the account got disabled for the time being

You can speak to whoever, just know that he would need a majority in a vote plus he doesn’t seem terribly convinced either. He is a big boy tho he can tell you that himself.
EDIT: Okay yeah he did while I was typing

If you story is 100% true why bother joining on the alt instead of having one of your friends ask us what happened and how to appeal or spend a minute your search engine of choice to find this here forum. Hell you could have reached out to basically anyone on the staff team if you felt I have a “grudge” on you even back then. I dunno man this story just keeps getting whackier.

This is just stupid I understand what genestic is saying because hes actually reasonable, but I understand how you think its mute evasion but like i said just i will serve my time if you unban me.

Deus is reasonable

He’s just doing his job that’s all

Thats not even an argument at this point, it 100% is mute evasion. Question being if there are other circumstances which we should take into account, such as you getting hacked.

Again, that was never a question. You would server that either way, assuming you do get unbanned.

Lets see them, because at this point that looks to be the best chance you have.

You must be blind, you are pissing me off you have no respect for other people and I shouldnt have been muted in the first place for christ sake it was lyrics and you didnt even give me a warning, just because you wake up on the wrong side of the bed doesnt mean you take it out on other people, if you call muting because someone is having fun not spamming but having fun a act of moderation I would just step down, your power hungry, now i want to talk to a SDG member now, because it seems deus has no brain.

also lets talk about me “PURPOSELY” mute evading, there is no question about the being circumstances, I didnt come back into unturned discord and put in more lyrics i simply pinged one person then got banned, again your power hungry and no respect, I am more than happy to serve my day mute, but no you have to be a ding dong about it, just learn to grow up and be nice to people because im damn sure your parents didnt raise you this way.

Same vibe

You need to keep quite you aint even staff and trying to start stuff, yall braindead i swear to god.

You and deus add wood to fire

Meanwhile I’m adding gasoline because fire is cool

And yet you won’t listen to what Deus has told you, in any case, for Discord server matters you should only discuss it with the server’s staff, not by trying to bypass their authority messaging SDG employees.

I understand I wouldnt have to even ask to speak to SDG employees if staff would stop being so strict and not caring, I understand you got to do your job as staff but being a absolute ding dong about it then you dont deserve staff, anybody would look at those facts WITH PROOF FROM DISCORD, and see thats its a simple misunderstanding and let them serve there mute, this is just straight up ignorance.

How did this blow up?

Okay, if we are at that stage I might as well just stop reposing because it stopped being productive about three posts ago. I am going to ask you one last time tho, actually posts the screenshots you mention here

Best of luck with he rest of the appeal, you are going to need it

Look I just want to be un banned, im not here to start drama I can send the pics the day I got hacked showing me dm the people including the specific person I pinged that i needed to dm for my map, I will serve whatever mute punishment you want to give, I just want to be un banned, sorry.

Yeah and we keep telling you to send those pics but all you do is repeat that phrase ‘I can send pics of me getting hacked’

So send them. Why are you not doing that, in fact why did you not start with those? The Imgur link you sent is just you emailing discord about ‘help I got hacked’, this is not proof that you did indeed get hacked