Do you see something wrong here

The fact that in a survival game KITS Rocket rp and creative things that all remove the survival aspect of the game are now the main servers this wouldent be a issue IF this wasent the status quo and the main servers and the only alive servers what is this? its somehow gotten worse

3 Likes

It was always like that for a year or so.

Nothing new

i just came back and checked it and it looks depressingly bad like i dident even think it was that bad also nice you been here since 1.0 i see : p

Back then in 2.0 servers weren’t clustered with tags and all that crap. There’s only PvE and PvP and sometimes a strange title

forgot what happened in 1.0, didn’t do much multiplayer there

Ya the survival aspect of 3.0 has really been killed off by the servers it seems ._.

I know iv been round since 2.0

2.0 servers are exactly what you expect them to be for survival and playing the game how it was intended and maybe i wouldent mind rp and creative servers if they wernt the only servers and the actual aspect of the game isent even being played anymore

Okay first off don’t make like 3 replies in a chain, just group them into one reply. It gets obnoxious fast.

Also, while it is indeed sad to see the game in this state, most Unturned vets are waiting for 4.0, and since Nelson has made it clear that 4.0 will be far more survival oriented and hardcore, most of the players that enjoy stuff like creative freedom and/or commands will probably head back to 3.0. This would be an extremely effective buffer and give everyone what they want.

1 Like

Ye sorry about my formatting though

Rocket servers with kits are great…

(note: can’t tell if serious or sarcastic)

Either way, it’s basically confirmed at this point that 4.0 will not have nor need Rocket.

A little bit of both.

Well there you go. Nelson can do something himself that replaces Rocket, and nobody will ever have issues about third-party plugins that make zero sense with the game.

Win win.

1 Like

I’d assume that the modding capabilities will often outweigh the need for something like Rocket initially, and if Nelson has legitimately useful server tools then most people would be pretty :ok_hand:. Not positive on what the primary personal reason for usage of Rocket is currently though.

Convenience.

The ease of using commands that vanilla doesn’t have, auto-save, and of course to add plugins (many of which are questionable af but popular anyways)