Do you think it's good?

I am not sure about this buliding , but i would try making it good

Sorry for low quality because i dont have internet on my home now and also i am not sure if it’s goin to work weel for the mapping Competition
I will send more later but that’s for now

11 Likes

Is there supposed to be a basement? Is that why the foundation goes down that deep? Other than that minor detail I’ll say it looks pretty good.

not bad
but i would remove the window next to the upstairs door
to me it just looks… odd

vanilla buildings go 5.5 meters below the floor

4 Likes

Do they need to go that deep?

It’s a requirement from Nelson. I guess

*5 meters

Yes, they do, Nelson does this so there are no issues with buildings floating.

5 Likes

It’s some how a Arabian house but most Arabian houses don’t have a garage .
Later i will send more photos

Looks like a randomly generated fort.

2 Likes

It looks really good. Nice work, dude.

Here is new pictures of the biggest model I have been working on , it has some placeholder objects and i had the idea for more than a month but i didn’t think it was going to be hard as of now

5 Likes

Not to be a dick, but why don’t you take screenshots instead?
Granted on Untunred models (those true to the current artystel anyway) the loss of detaildoes not really matter but still, just looks nicer.

1 Like

probably would be better if you didn’t render them and actually took screenshots

Real good work. Amazing job my dude :ok_hand:

Yo that’s pretty hot.

Because I dont have internet at home right now and also i don’t have a USB so I take photos by my phone and next time (maybe 8 hrs later or more) you could see something special

In next time :blush:

You can literally print screen, regardless of internet access.

I think you missed the point in what he said. He has no internet access on his computer and no way to transfer files from his computer to his phone. If he has something to show right now he can’t upload the screenshot so he has to use his phone for it.

He could just send them via Wifi, bluetooth or USB.
Literally any modern smarthphone supports all of those. I get that it is slightly more incoveninet, but hot damm if this is not a modicum of effort.