Does anyone have anything fun they're working on?

I would like to ask why this of all things gets flagged? I feel it was very clear I was making a joke, and many worse things have been said on this forum. It is evident I am not welcome here (Cannot be suprised! From what I have seen this is a very toxic community, even in the good parts.) Anyways, Joe Cool out.

yeah, ure nuclear

1 Like

Replying to threads on a forum full of weirdos.

3 Likes

Perhaps I will bludgeon you first.

Although you are indeed correct in your deduction that far worse things have been said, please do keep in mind that we are currently within the #community-lounge and not the #community-lounge:memes. As such, there is a much higher standard on what is tolerable and what is not here.

In addition, do keep in mind that you are in fact a relatively new face here. Perhaps if you were much more active in the community, the others would be much more lenient on your sense of humor.

I’d also like to point out that posting things like this really can damage your reputation.

In particular, I’ve noticed you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with bludgeoning people. Not only is bludgeoning a cruel and sadistic way of killing someone (who are you, Negan?), it’s also extremely inefficient and energy-consuming. But I digress. Usually, people don’t take well to someone telling them that they’re to beat them to death, especially from someone they don’t really know.

As such, I hope this provides some insight on why your comments may not be appreciated by the rest of the Forum.

1 Like

You are not very good at making bait.

1 Like

It’s only bad because you refused to actually read it.
And if you’re going to go that route, well, might I point out that your sense of humor is well…somewhat one-sided?

Ah, the classic logical fallacy of “You clearly did not read it” Would you mind to tell me how you exactly can know this? Do I have to click my heels and repeat phrase like “I really am in Kansas!” Perhaps I send screenshot of me reading it? And I have become annoyed with the allegations. Maybe I should apprecaite being similar to this person? it is difficult for me if nobody clarifies beyond “You are this guy!” But I suppose you can go ahead and make another one of those quite hilarious “Big Text means i am Very Smart!!! I am also big funny!!!”

I am quite suprised you have not tried to take high horse of “Dumb triggered Liberal! It is just a joke!”

Mmmmmm, so we have a proper lawyer here, do we? Well, then, I’ll spare you the text wall, and instead make use of my secret weapon: a poll.

• Joe is in the right
  • Joe is in the wrong
  • Joe is neither right nor wrong

0 voters

Where’s the Joe and Red are both offtopic option? (Also Null Option)

3 Likes

heads. lots and lots of heads

It’s actually fucking depressing how easily and seriously you take bait. I can’t believe you keep falling for Nuclear’s shit and give a text wall’s worth of response no matter what.

Anyway for an answer to the post that’s actually on topic, currently I’m figuring out what to do this summer, including a job and other shit. Heavily debating with myself over attempting to bring back an old project of mine for Unturned (a server based around civilian guns and other low tier fire arms plus a heavier focus on crafting makeshift stuff) but struggling to find the motivation to do so.

4 Likes

Trying to learn C++ and blender because I want to make mods for Unturned II.
(and I want to mess up games lol)

1 Like

Doing boring adult stuff like going to my job and eating whole blocks of pepper jack cheese at 2am. Looking to put a down payment on a better car but want to pad my wallet just a bit more beforehand.

Also making memes and shitposting.

1 Like

Like I’ve mentioned in a previous topic, I’m taking the bait on purpose. I’ve AP Gov next year and I’m working on structuring my arguments.

You do not need that car, you need that RPK tho.

This madman out here learning.

2 Likes

Decade old flagship v12 twin turbo luxury car at an absolute steal of a price, or assembling my own light machine gun out of parts kits and stuff in my garage to flex on my friends with their .22s

:thinking:

my hardisk broke so now im texting you from an usb stick whit kali linux on it.

I’m, getting lost here. Are we talking about nuclearpotato being this guy, or nuclearwaffle.

Hmmm…maybe all three are the same person?