Does it hurt to carry a milk bottles inside you?

I know you Middle eastern and all but…I don’t think that’s how it works

Please stop this. I felt physical pain reading your replies.

1 Like

yeah I know lol

Ebic with a b

No. ePPic with a big pp

I’ve heard a lot about Muslim immigrants in Europe, but does Braga, Portugal really count as Middle eastern?

You know the information on a profile doesn’t always have to be true (;

Poll time.

• No delet, milk is good
  • Yes delet, this topic deserved to be snapped
  • Yes delet, milk isn’t real
  • Null option

0 voters

If you’re farming posts I hope you realize posts in #community-lounge:memes don’t count

He originally posted this in the UII category.

Twice.

1 Like

All of iberia is rightful umayyad and pan-arabic land. Tariq ibn Ziyad was the liberator the lands, freeing its people from the oppressive visigoth rule, until they were once again tragically conqured, sealing the fate of the iberians.

Sorry… Totally off topic… But why is there a null option? That makes no sense to me, everybody does it, but it just doesn’t make sense to me.

If you make a mistake in voting, you can’t remove your vote, only change it.
The null option exists for people who wish that their vote doesn’t count.

Then… Just don’t vote? You can click “show results” to see the results without voting, or “Hide results”, then you can easily change your vote.

Observe

Selected Vote

Hide Results

Click your old vote to remove vote - It no longer shows up under “show results” (This step is not necessary to just change your vote)

Change Vote

Easy as pie, apparently this isn’t common knowledge because everybody adds this “Null” or “mistake” vote option. :stuck_out_tongue:

You can change it, but you can not remove it.

Right. But still, my point remains, no need to have a different option from the start because you can just show results anyway xP

And their point still stands about the whole point of the null option being a way to “cancel” your vote due to how you can’t actually remove it.

People can accidentally vote, and not necessarily just vote because they want to see the results.

Regardless, a null option is necessary.

2 Likes

Half of the milk threads that dragon beast initially posted have been removed, so if this post deserved to be snapped, I think it already happened.

1 Like

Wtf is a milk do you mean cow juice?

3 Likes

I disagree

Forcing people to keep their vote is the way to go :sunglasses:

1 Like