Dogwater Behavior

I asked a large server owner in Unturned if they could be polite enough to honor a member of their community who has suffered from cancer for a year, they’ve disappeared for weeks recently.

The staff then tell me “You cannot make a memorial for them”
“We will not do anything for them”

A staff higher management only called into question whether or not the long-time community member even had cancer only after I asked them about making something to honor the person’s struggle.

They called the matter into question with no counter-proof or anything, pretty much slandering them by opening a corridor to insinuate that they’ve lied for a year about a serious issue with absolutely nothing to back their claim other than “I think” “They could”.

I think the staff are idiots and are MONEY DRIVEN
FIN

1 Like

damn thats crazy fr

12 Likes

I agree with everything

Update;
I ended up talking with the owner and they finally approved.

1 Like

who? cares

2 Likes

how will this affect the rare fish market

4 Likes

I know this may come as a shock to you, but people lie on the internet. Hell he maybe even know you associated with he-who-shall-not-be-named, so he rightly called your personal judgment into question.

4 Likes

Effectism was diagnosed with MD and it was specifically targeting his mouth for like 12-18 months. But he’s recovering now as far as I know. I’ve been there helping him through it partially because I’m responsible…

1 Like

3 Likes

so thankful for your support cheeto i couldnt do it without you

2 Likes

“Rightly” Stop being so stuck-up.

The person was known in the respective community and they openly had cancer for a year.

It was proven until the person wanted to deny someone’s struggle with no fucking evidence.

Get out of here.

Imma go ahead and not.
At any rate, I have sadly seen people fake pretty much just that. I am not saying they didn’t/don’t have cancer, but I can understand why staff didn’t blindly believe it (or support you, if this attitude and your track record is anything to go by)

3 Likes

Yeah lol you had MD in your mouth after all. I’m here when you need me!

I suggest y’all stop taking here or molton will take your message perms away forever

3 Likes

True, true

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.