Dreams?

Umm, Im just trying to give some ideas from nightmares in video games. I think there should be sleep in Unturned though.

Sleeping is pretty difficult to put in games, because you’d normally want play the game, and not wait for sleeping beauty to wake up.

Also there’s the question of what can wake the character up and what happens while they’re asleep.

I kind of agree, but Minecraft did the sleeping part at least well.

We have #memes for a reason.

1 Like

I want to dream about deleting this.

1 Like

Personally I don’t want sleeping in 4.0.

Mean only thing I’ll approve this is in some kind of singleplayer cutscene, or experience?

Even then I don’t know a appropriate situation.

3 Likes

I lost in hope those people who liked the post.

1 Like

Okay, other than items, let’s put some perks for this. For nightmares, you wake up with an adrenaline rush “infinite stamina for a short while” and relaxed for normal dreams, where you just get better overall.

So… do you just teleported to another dimension if you are dreaming? Or is it just like a loading screen of some sort?

I don’t really know if this should be added. I mean, this is a survival game not a horro- oh wait. Ok nevermind.

I mean, if “sleeping” were going to be added (I don’t know) then. Perhaps.

I beg to differ. The whole mechanic only works when everyone in the server goes to bed, which would be exceptionally unfitting for Unturned II (except in singleplayer).

Dreaming is just a horrible idea for a survival game. Also it has been confirmed if everybody is in bed night will skip, like in minecraft.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.