Eating corpses

when you think about it though, cannibalism is (mildly) better than mass murder.
Also, if the game was 18+, parents wouldn’t let their young kids play it, so the game wouldn’t be filled with screaming 6 year olds.

1 Like

Also, if the game was 18+, parents wouldn’t let their young kids play it, so the game wouldn’t be filled with screaming 6 year olds.

Tell that to CoD, R6S, PUBG, and various other “18+” games that have plenty of younger children playing it. Not to mention Unturned is free, so the parent doesn’t even have to know about it on any credit card statements or similar.

Anyway, it seems like the general consensus is against the idea of cannibalism, and for good (if somewhat hypocritical) reason. Cannibalism isn’t really a pleasant thing, and only really is done by extremely desperate, or extremely unhinged people. When you’re playing a game where you know you can just respawn, that desperation kind of loses its value, and then at that point the game is simply promoting cannibalism in a roundabout way.

I’ve got to agree with most of the arguments here that this wouldn’t really be a useful nor pleasant thing to add.

dang. oh well

If Unturned wasn’t filled with children, it would be a great game… if only 4.0 cost money

1 Like

I hate children tbh
If we had cannibalism maybe there wouldn’t be as much children.

The downsides of Nelson trying to please everyone is having to exclude these ideas that can be considered “Obscene”

2 Likes

The problem with cannibalism isn’t that it offends people. (There are people who are offended by games with guns, but that doesn’t really matter.) The problem is that there is no good way to balance it in a game where players can respawn infinitely. Either the game would become all about industrial level harvesting and processing of human flesh, or cannibalism would be irrelevant.

Let the corpses stay dead. I don’t want body harvesting like in Rust. It’s just too unsettling.

Instead, add a way to bury a dead body to get rid of it. (despawns after being buried and wont become a turned) (also add digging in general, but only deep enough for a basement)

I’d like to see a buried corpse as a trap.

But yeah beating a dead horse is rather unpleasent.

yea i agree eating people is not fun that is my argument

2 Likes

You big gay.

1 Like

ROFL :laughing:

No u.
(Limit 10 characters)

Let’s settle this once and for all.

• I want cannibalism in Unturned II
  • Eww no
  • I don’t care either way

0 voters

sees im the only one who voted for cannibalism
1%20-%20HahaFUCK

6 Likes

You’re a crow, so I suppose it makes sense?

…err I mean get the pitchforks y’all

8 Likes

I dont really see Unturned 4 being productive from cannibalism.
(and for that reason, I am out) (shark tank)

whatever enjoy your DayZ ripoff :0

Why would you Necro this, just let the post die

it wasnt a necro yet but I agree, I want it to die as well XD

Not exactly relevant, but if not having cannibalism makes Unturned II a “DayZ ripoff”, then I guess you’ve played a DayZ ripoff for the past 4 years.

Incredible amounts of hypocrisy here.

1 Like