Emotes in 4.0

Insurgency does it pretty well; it has the standard ‘voice commands’ (gestures for Unturned) numbered on a wheel-like interface, then there’s a button for squad leaders to give orders or ‘leader commands’ (available to everyone in Unturned as ‘tactical gestures’).

Kazotsky kick. Simple enough and carries a lot of meaning.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t stepped into that territory if I were you.
(I know, it’s not unturned, but still, this is the closest thing we’ll ever get… egh…)

2 Likes

But muh TF2 memes

Hell Yeah.

That is not the true slav dance.

Import 3.0 Emotes + Now Unturned II Emotes seems better. But if only 3.0 emotes, perhaps make the animations more crisp.

Fortnite did it good btw

Here are some ideas:

Caramelldansen- Makes your character’s hips, waist and arms move side to side by a high-pitched sped up version of a Swedish pop song called “Caramelldansen” by Caramella.

Gangnam Style- Does the whole Gangnam style compared to the summarized one by Roblox.

Gentleman- Makes your character’s legs spread and the arms spread up high while the hips are moving by another song by Psy besides Gangnam style.

Air Guitar- Does the good ol air guitar and yeah.

obviously it’d be squatting down though
we need to preserve the motherland in some way or another

I like the old emotes. Nelson should add those and make new ones as well, the 3.0 ones are too iconic to be left behind.

3 Likes

Oof Oops oh

Can’t wait for the Unturned II battlepass! :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.