Equiping items from inventory

yea now if you attempt to change weapons by ctrl click or dragging from inventory to primary or secondary slots it doesn’t equip the weapon, dequipping your current weapon if it was in the slot replaced
It used to be that when you moved a weapon into your equip slots it immediately equipped it, which was nice, but now that doesn’t work. I get having it so it does not replace your equipped weapon if it is not in the same slot, but not equipping the weapon if you don’t have a gun equipped and not replacing the weapon should definitely be fixed, or at least be togglable

Can you explain shortly what you want to say?

usually when you put guns into your primary and secondary slots it equips the gun as well. It doesn’t anymore, even if you don’t have anything equipped. This is a bug. Fix plz

I don’t think it’s a bug, I think it’s a feature.

yes I have noticed the same thing it was kinda weird for the first time but i got youse to it

i dont really think so, he never said anything about it in any patchnotes and it really doesn’t make any sense. like i get not swapping items if you already have one equipped but it shouldn’t leave you without a weapon equiped in my opinion

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.